Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Charice's Bruno Mars-produced single, "Before It Explodes"








Curious. I was inside the Jeepney (means of public transport in the Philippines), on my way home. I heard this one from the vehicle's uber-loud stereo, and then i asked myself, "Who are in this track?"
So i googled it, and presto! I found the answer.
Yeah, I was living under a rock, this is Charice's duet with Bruno Mars,  Before It Explodes.
Set to be released today in the U.S.(April 19), but has been leaked, on purpose, in the Philippines since April 12.


I told myself, this song sounds familiar! So I googled again.
Before It Explodes was written and produced by Filipino-top-caliber-artist, Bruno Mars.
It was first recorded last year by Britain's 2008 X-Factor winner, Alexandra Burke.
Okay, there you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment