Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fergie: Spring Footwear Collection Chick

Stopping in for a special promotional appearance, Stacy ?Fergie? Ferguson celebrated her spring 2011 Fergie Footwear shoe collection at Macy's Herald Square in NYC yesterday (April 21).

The 36-year-old hit the event looking super-sexy while sporting a black, long sleeve mini dress and sky-high red strappy heels.

Meanwhile, Fergie's fellow "Black Eyed Peas" bandmate will.i.am took to MTV to reveal what their 2009 breakout hit "I Gotta Feeling" has meant to him, saying, "I remember we played the song in Minnesota, and Prince was at the show, and he called me on the phone afterwards. He said, 'Congratulations,' " will.i.am recalled. "He says, 'You know, those songs don't come all the time. You're blessed to have one of those songs. You know, they're gifts.' I was like, 'Wow.' For someone like Prince to tell you that, that's bigger than a Grammy for me."

Will continued, "When we perform it, in my mind, like, 'Where did that song come from?' I can't believe this is us and look at all these people singing it like it's theirs. Wow, that's a beautiful thing."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/fergie/fergie-spring-footwear-collection-chick-499436

Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip Pop Music

No comments:

Post a Comment