Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lady Gaga's Gagavision No. 43, "You Have To Honor Your Vomit"















Like fifteen minutes of vomiting. That is how Lady Gaga has described the creative process of sewing the melody together with the theme-lyric idea for a certain song.


It's no secret that her recent chart-topping single, Judas, has been rush-released. 
Apparently, the Monster has ordered to leak the song in full in I-Tunes, that same day the snippets came out, to put her fans out of their f*ckin' misery.
The Born This Way singer said she has been awakened to read an email that Judas is experiencing its "slow death." She then replied, "Put that shit (Judas) out."


Gaga adores her fans. We all know she'll do anything for her Little Monsters. She says, "My fans are my sunshine, they are the sunshine in the darkness of my...."


Asked what most personal thing would she say to her followers, the 25-year old pop superstar told the camera, "The greatest challenge in making born this way, is I had to become confident and secure of myself. I had to leave my insecurities behind me..."

Days, weeks, months, and years, all dedicated for fine tuning her weird music. What's the point? Gaga says, "you have to honor your vomit, you have to honor those fifteen minutes."



No comments:

Post a Comment