Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lady Gaga Tells Critics, "F*ck Off!", Bares On NME Magazine


Guess who's on the cover of NME Magazine?
Clad in a black, transparent S&M outfit, Lady Gaga has unearthed her dismay with a lot of F-bombs over her critics who say she banks only in her "weird style." 




The precious pop-star blurted out : 'Let me tell you something. If you f*cking rip my hairbow and my wig off my f*cking head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f*cking make you cry.'



Like her see-through outfit that has almost shown her "delicate parts," The Judas' singer has gotten irked about other people who still find her "different" and who feel shocked about whatever she does.
'I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f*ck I am. I have been quite open about it. And still nobody seems to have a clue.'



Even Lady Gaga's producers and songwriters who want her to be a "manufactured art"  have not escaped "The Monster's Fiery Wrath."
She told them, 'I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you're looking for me to be something that isn't there, STOP LOOKING. I am not that. I am not created... you can f*ck off.'

Okay, was Lady Gaga drunk during the interview?

No comments:

Post a Comment