Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adele: 'I can't be bothered to lose weight'

Filed under:

Adele weight lossPA

In an age of celeb fitness DVDs and gossip mag weight confessions it's refreshing to hear a star say she doesn't want to lose weight.

In an interview with Fabulous, Adele said she has no intention of donning lycra and heading for the gym.

"I don't know these people who don't like me so why would I care? If I was affected by my weight, I could easily lose some now.

"I've got enough money for a personal trainer or nutritionist; I just can't be a**ed."

Woohoo... a celebrity who's a little bit like a normal person.

She went on: "I'm not going to stop eating the food I like just because I can't be bothered to exercise.
"If I lost loads of weight my t*ts would go saggy and then that would be the main issue."

Fair enough... if it's good enough for Adele, it's good enough for us. Bring on the jam doughnuts.

What do you think? Will Adele ever succumb to the culture of stick-thin celebs? Leave a comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Ever wondered what those annoyingly thin and good-looking celebs would look like if they piled on the pounds? They'd look like other, tubbier celebs of course! Here's Eleven's round-up of the famous folk that were surely separated at girth...

http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,localizationConfig,entry&id=992398&pid=992397&uts=1300704886
http://www.aolcdn.com/ke/media_gallery/v1/ke_media_gallery_wrapper.swf

Separated At Girth

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/05/18/adele-wont-lose-weight/

Salma Hayek Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment