Monday, May 9, 2011

Claire Sinclair Named 2011 Playmate of the Year

Joining a long line of lovely ladies, Claire Sinclair is Playboy magazine?s 2011 Playmate of the Year, and she couldn?t be happier.

The 19-year-old Californian told FOX 411, ?This is beyond any dream I could have imagined. Just 23 months ago, I was a high school student in East LA.?

Hugh Hefner noted that Sinclair, real name Clarissa Irene Riccio, reminds him of the classic 1950s hottie Bettie Page.

"What I love about Sinclair is that she has this wonderful, classic, pinup look about her, there's a whole lot of Bettie Page going on here."

As for her celebratory plans, Sinclair shared, "Tonight I'm going to go out to the movies with my friends because I'm under 21, so there's not going to be any hardcore clubbing. We're just going to have a nice little gathering."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/claire-sinclair/claire-sinclair-named-2011-playmate-year-503812

Movie News Celebrity Gossip Dancing On Ice X Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment