Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hangover star Zach slams January Jones

Filed under:

Zach Galifianiakis and January JonesPA

Zach Galifianiakis has slated Mad Men actress January Jones in an interview, revealing that he tore a strip off her in public about her "rudeness".

The star of The Hangover told Shortlist that he had a bit of a set-to with January at a showbiz party.
The most-frequently mis-spelled man in showbiz spilled his guts when informed that January had described him as one of the funniest men she had met.

He said: "That's really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. It was crazy.

"I was at a party - I'd never met her - and she was like, 'come sit down'. So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now'.

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so f***ing be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that's funny?"

He went on to say he's "hate" to film a love scene with her, which probably wasn't in the pipeline anyway to be honest.

What do you reckon? Did Zach do the right thing? Comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Not all celebs are happy happy joy joy all the time, as this gallery proves...

%VIRTUAL-Gallery-120702%

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/05/24/hangover-star-zach-slams-january-jones/

Movie Trailers Lady Gaga Jay Z Movie News

No comments:

Post a Comment