Saturday, May 21, 2011

Justin Bieber Launches Women's Perfume Someday Just 35$


Justin Bieber’s new perfume is called Someday. The pefume is being marketed through charity Give Back Brands and is set to raise millions for a host of charities including Pencils of Promise, which builds schools, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Floral bouquet: Proceeds from sales of Someday, which is expected to raise millions, will all go to the singer's favourite charities
While touring the world, Justin said, “Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”
“They really let me take the lead on the entire project, because I know my fans better than anyone – from working with the team on the development of the fragrance itself to helping to design the bottle and packaging.” He explained.

This perfume will be available in stores in June, the fragrance will be offered ranging in price from $35(1 oz.) to $55 (3.4 oz.)




No comments:

Post a Comment