Friday, May 13, 2011

Lady Gaga Confirms That She's Single

'I'm not dating. No, there's no boyfriend,' Gaga says on 'The Graham Norton Show.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Lady Gaga
Photo: Michael Buckner/ Getty Images

Lady Gaga is back on the market. The "Judas" singer announced on the BBC's "Graham Norton Show" that she is no longer dating longtime beau, New York bartender and diet book author Luc Carl. In an episode airing Friday night (May 12), Gaga appears on the show in an avant-garde wedding gown and confesses, "I'm not dating. No, there's no boyfriend. I'm miserably pathetic in my wedding dress."

"I haven't been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men. I guess they would get freaked out by this wedding dress," Gaga said, according to The Daily Mirror.

Gaga and Carl dated before she became an international sensation several years ago when she was performing on the Lower East Side, where he bartended, but they later split. They subsequently rekindled their romance, and Gaga reportedly told Grazia magazine that Luc Carl changed her views on sex.

"I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self-love," she explained. "Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability, and for me it was important to know that it was a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else."

In a recent interview with E! News, Gaga opened up about her single "Judas" and how it was inspired by some of the loves in her life. She explained that the tune is "essentially about me going back to an ex-boyfriend and still being in love with someone that betrayed me, someone that was bad for me."

Related Artists

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MTVNewsLatest/~3/PRKWJexTCZQ/lady-gaga-single.jhtml

X Factor Beyonce Winona Ryder Keanu Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment