Saturday, May 28, 2011

Miss Universe Romania 2009, Bianca Constantin.






The 2009 Miss Universe Contestants


Miss Universe Romania 2009, Bianca Constantin

Age: 20 years old

Place of birth: Piatra-Neamt

Measurements: 88/61/91

Height: 1.74 m

"Should the jury and the viewers decide that I have to represent Romania in the Bahamas, I am sure I will also convince the Americans that I deserve to win the title of Miss Universe 2009."

Make a short description of yourself: where you were born, the place where you grew up, your academic experience, foreign languages that you might speak, your hobbies, your free time activities.

I was born on May 20, 1989 in Piatra-Neamţ, the city where I have also been living. I have graduated from “Calistrat Hogaş” National College and I am currently a student in the second academic year, at the Faculty of Law. So far I have studied intensive English and I have obtained a certificate with maximum grade; I also speak French. Driving and, of course, shopping, any girl’s hobby, are two of my passions. In my free time, I take my dog for walks in the park and I spend as much time possible with my seven-month sister and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment