Saturday, May 7, 2011

Olivia Wilde Covers GLAMOUR Magazine June 2011 Issue


"Cowboys & Alien" actress Olivia Wilde is on the cover of Glamour Magazine June 2011 issue.

The 27-year-old ‘House’ star is looking gorgeous on cover in Enza Costa striped tee worn over Eres Paris bikiniaccessorized with Cartier gold link bracelet and Barbara D’Oro gold bangle.

Inside the mag, Wilde talks about her divorce, relationship with ex-husband and much more. Olivia married Italian prince Tao Ruspoli at the age of 18 and filed for divorce in March.

On dating again: “I’m opening up my heart to the idea of dating. It’s funny—my friends would always come to me for romantic advice, [but] I know nothing, and things have changed since I was dating in high school! I’m really trying hard to spend this time working on myself.”

On jumping into another serious relationship: “I don’t want to, but I probably will. I wish I could play the field … I’m a really good girlfriend.

On what she learned from her mother: “She’s gorgeous, and she taught me that a real feminist doesn’t apologize for her beauty. You can be a sexy, beautiful woman and be the smartest person in the room.

On her relationship with ex-husband Tao Ruspoli: “We got engaged at Burning Man and married on a school bus. We were not conventional.

For more of Olivia Wilde, get a copy of Glamour magazine June 2011 issue, out on stands May 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment