Monday, May 9, 2011

Paris says sorry to Li-Lo

Filed under:

Paris HiltonGetty

It was a rare moment of wit from the super rich socialite, but now Paris Hilton has been forced to apologise for it.

The TV star poked fun at Lindsay Lohan for her jewellery theft case, sparking the troubled actress to call Paris 'mean'.

Now she's released an apology that should put an end to the feud.
Speaking via TMZ, Paris said: "I apologise to Lindsay for the comment that I made. I was joking around but it was thoughtless and unnecessary.

"I am reaching out to Lindsay so I can tell her myself."

The incident that started it all took place during a preview to Paris' new reality show The World According to Paris. After being mistaken for Lohan when giving earrings to a homeless woman, Paris quipped: "If I were Lindsay, I would be stealing earrings... not giving them away."

Well, we thought it was quite funny anyway!

What do you make of Paris' apology? Let us know below!

Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

Paris and Li-Lo aren't the first celebs to fall out - check out this lot!

%VIRTUAL-Gallery-122869%

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/05/07/paris-hilton-lindsay-lohan-feud/

Salma Hayek Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment