Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Paul Soriano Now Ready To Marry Toni Gonzaga


Paul Soriano recently expresses publicly his desire to marry his girlfriend of 4 years - Toni Gonzaga - the soonest time possible.

However, the music video and TVC director revealed that he still need to wait for 3 more years before he can marry the Kapamilya actress-singer-host because she is still not yet ready to settle down.

"If she wants 3 years, then it’s 3 years. I have to wait. I've prayed every night, you know, that she's the one that I spend the rest of my life [with]. I think we've invested 4 years of our life together through the tough times, the good times. And we’re still here together, happy as ever. So, definitely I prayed that 3 years later, it’s us. And if she says 3 years, then I'll wait 3 years. Siya ang boss," Paul told The Buzz last Sunday where Toni is also one of the main hosts.

"Just tell me what time, where, I'll show up. I mean, for me, the wedding talaga is about her. It’s about, you know, it’s about the lady, 'di ba? It’s about Toni, what she wants and what she wants to do. Of course me, I'll just be there," he added.

Meanwhile, Toni said that she is not yet ready to tie the knot because she is still enjoying everything that’s been happening to her career right now. Though, she said she is happy that Paul respects her wishes.

"Kapag naging asawa na niya ako, if ever in the future, I will make sure that I will put his happiness first. Kasi in my entire relationship with him, laging my happiness, my happiness, my happiness. So sabi ko sa kanya, ‘If God will permit na we will end up together, I promise that I will put your happiness first,'" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment