Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pregnant Jessica Alba puts her best foot forward in a pair of studded booties

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Baby on board: Jessica Alba was spotted running errands in Beverly Hills yesterday


Jessica Alba stepped out in style yesterday in a pair of high-heel studded booties.

The 30-year-old actress, who is pregnant with her second child, teamed the footwear with an otherwise casual look that included black skinny jeans, a loose-fitting plaid shirt and a rain coat.

She was spotted running errands in Beverly Hills and later headed to Los Angeles Airport for a quick trip out of town.

The mother-to-be revealed this week that she is preparing for the arrival of her second child with weekly 'hypnobirthing' classes.


Zipping around town: The star wore studded booties for her outing


The new-age sessions, which are becoming increasingly popular, involves the use of hypnosis during childbirth.

‘It's different for everyone, although I do recommend the hypnobirthing classes,’ Jessica told Us Weekly earlier this week.

‘I highly recommend it. It just makes you chill.’

‘I was freaked out going into it my first time going into labour,’ she added. ‘Like what if I panic? What if I just freak out and I don't know what to do?’

Jessica also revealed she’s enjoying her her second pregnancy, but finding it tougher because she is also running around after her three-year-old daughter, Honour.

‘It’s a little bit harder on the body because my daughter still wants to be picked up,’ said the star, who is married to Cash Warren.

‘Ever since my belly popped, she really is on me!’


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment