Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Robert Pattinson's Love Song: Listen Now!

Putting his musical talents on full display, a recording of Robert Pattinson performing a ballad during a live gig last year has just been released on the web.

The "Water for Elephants" star delivered the performance at Songs for a Room in London - with the gathering described as "a movement that brings music lovers together in a low key setting."

While introducing himself onstage, Pattinson abashedly said, ?I don?t know what to say, I haven?t played in a long time." He continued to say that he very well may "f**k it up."

With popular thought titling the song "It 's All On You," the RPattz tune is available for listening pleasure below with sample lyrics via Popcrush below:

?It?s all on you, baby / You turned your back when I tried to learn / Still I cannot lift my eyes / If your hands are turning mine / But you dared not / What you said our souls could contain / They could contain / But now I?m gone / With a broken twisted soul in mind / But for how long? / Cause I?ve wasted this train of youth all on you, all on you.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/robert-pattinson/robert-pattinsons-love-song-listen-now-506779

Movie News Lil Wayne Movie Trailers Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment