Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shenae Grimes Glams Up the 2011 Whitney Art Party

Stepping out with the Big Apple's young and talented, Shenae Grimes was spotted at the 2011 Whitney Art Party held at the Highline Stages in New York City last night (May 24).

The 21-year-old "90210" knockout looked fun and fabulous for the evening's festivities, wearing a trendy white mini-dress with black bag and black pumps.

Meanwhile, the Celebuzz Celebrity Blogger recently dished about her first full day as an intern for "Teen Vogue," writing, "With a million shoots to prepare for, the office was a zoo of clothes today and I don?t think I sat down once! I was definitely put to work, which is exactly what I had hoped for and while it?s been a while since I?ve felt this exhausted, it?s also been too long since I?ve felt this fulfilled!"

The totally-whipped Shenae added, "I really hope to make a home for myself here at Teen Vogue as I work hard to show how grateful I am for this amazing experience."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/shenae-grimes/shenae-grimes-glams-2011-whitney-art-party-508922

Movie News Lil Wayne Movie Trailers Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment