Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[VIDEO] Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Kiss On Camera

Justin Bieber and his gal pal Selena Gomez gave into the demands of the people at a press conference in Indonesia, as he gave her a quick smooch for the cameras.

Justin has been caught on video showing off his affection to girlfriend Selena Gomez. The 17-year-old singer was taped by a fan as he shared a quick kiss with and cuddled the 18-year-old songstress while they were in Indonesia a few weeks ago during the Asian leg of his My World tour. The person who caught the kiss on camera decided to slow it down for fans to see (and insert some type of annoying sound to make it incredibly awkward) but there’s no denying these two are one of the cutest young couples on the scene right now.

PEOPLE say that it looks like Gomez is keeping true to her Seventeen magazine interview last month where she says, "I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."

No comments:

Post a Comment