Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger's Sexting - Sanitized For Your Protection



Grabe pala ang pagkamanyakis nitong si Tiger Woods. Sobrang over talaga! 'Lam naman ninyo na PG-13 ang My Pinoy Humor Blog kaya pinalitan natin ng kakaning pinoy ang mga maselang parte ng sex text ni Tiger Woody. Ika nga eh sanitized for your protection. Pasok Tiger!

Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust. Para magluto tayo ng mga kakaning pinoy.

Tiger:Sent: 04"02 PM 08/29/2009:
I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap your palitaw. Para bilog at plat na plat.

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/29/2009:
Slap your palitaw. Treat you like a dirty little trapo. Put my puto bumbong in your bibingka and then shove it down your throat. Masarap ba?

Tiger:Sent: 05:15 PM 08/29/2009:
I want you to beg for my puto bumbong. Kiss you all over to convince me to let you have it in your mouth with asukal and niyog! Atsaka Dairy Cream pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment