Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gaga: 'I go to bed in my costumes'

Filed under:

Lady GagaPA

Lady Gaga has claimed that she often goes to bed in her outlandish stage costumes.

The pop phenomenon - who is as famous for her avant garde outfits as her music - told Ellen DeGeneres that she's become accostumed to waking up and discovering she's still got her stage gear on.
She said: "My best friends, who often will crash at hotels where I'm at... they will come visit me on the road, they always call me a beauty queen disaster.

"I wake up and my wig's falling off my head. My mole is on the other side of my face. My fake mole - it's not fake, it's surreal."

Yes, we're sure it is Gaga.

She also said that she finds her success overwhelming, continuing: "I'm 25 years old. I was asked to play Madison Square Garden. Sold out five nights and, quite frankly, it's very overwhelming."

Gaga was seen sobbing in an interview the other day when talking abotu being bullied as a girl.

What do you reckon? Does Gaga get less interesting the more she talks? Comment below...

Follow us on Twitter
| Become a fan on Facebook

Why is Gaga's music so dull? That and other mysteries are addressed in this fab feature...

%VIRTUAL-Gallery-121955%

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/04/28/gaga-i-go-to-bed-in-my-costumes/

Justin Bieber Rap Music Celebrity Gossip Pop Music

No comments:

Post a Comment