Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paula Abdul To Sit as X Factor US Edition Judge


Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell might be back in each other's arms - definitely not as lovers and not as judges in American Idol.

Abdul reportedly received an offer from Cowell to join as one of the judges on Simon Cowell’s upcoming talent competition, X Factor U.S. Edition.

I’ve always wanted Paula. Always been very vocal about that,” Cowell told Deadline.

I missed her the second she left the show. Always loved working with her even though she can be a pain.

I don’t know what it is about her, but I’ve always clicked with her. You just have to get that chemistry, and she’s right. I’ve never found anyone better than her.” he further shared.

Abdul, on the other hand, said that Cowell is obsessed with her.

Of course, I miss everybody. Yes I do miss Simon,” she claimed.

I think you need to take mass off and put obsess-ive. Yeah he’s obsessed with me.

He always talks to me, we will work together some how, some way. He’s an acquired taste but I love him very much.” Abdul said.


No comments:

Post a Comment