Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Slept With 900 Men ... So What?

What did Victoria Betteridge, 28, was rare. Oxonian girl was claimed to have slept with 900 men. "People think I'm screwed since first one, but actually not far from the facts that (sleep with 900 men)," said Victoria. Victoria does not come from broken families. Since childhood he protected. Her parents were pious Catholics. She trained with strictly one of them is forbidden to meet with the boys. But yeah.. in the nine years she slept with 900 men.

"When all my friends went to the cinema or to disco with their boyfriend, I play Scrabble with my parents, horseback riding and going to church," she said. "What a man is not part of my life. When I was 13 years old my father worried about my classes at school bothered, he sent me to school with cost £ 7000 to all female students and I just wanted to learn than a date with a man. "

"The girls at school all know I never had a boyfriend or kissed a man, so that they disturb me all time, called me a lesbian or frigid. In fact, I was a strong girl who loved sports and did not care about make-up like the girls. "

When Victoria was 18 years old, she entered Oxford to study English. "I went into the hall and feel the atmosphere of freedom," she said. Strange, all the time surrounded by boys. From then she took off her shyness. On the first night at university, he was drinking tequila with some friends to the Freshers' Ball. Within hours the first time she kissed with Tom. A week later she had a date with Tom. "Without supervision father, I can do anything."

Tom agrees not rush to have sex. He waited until Victoria was ready. Six months later she lost her virginity. According him, the first experience was so amazing, different from the stories of her friends who felt the opposite.

They broke up, because Tom does not want to just serve Victoria in bed, while Victoria wants sex all the time. In one day she asked to be served at least three times.

Break up with Tom did not make a long sad. A week later she met the man that she forgot his name at the bar and brought him to her room. "I do not care who he is and what he did, which I think only sex and feel good." This is the beginning of her adventures that she slept with 900 men.

"I went to bars and clubs of students, dancing provocatively in front of the man she wanted, then I want to buy a drink, everything was so easy," Victoria explained that mode.

Second year at Oxford, he moved into a flat with five girls and this does not make him more docile. "We recommend each other," she said with a giggle .. "We tell each other if they are good or not in bed . None of us who posesive.

Our flat, she said, given the name of fun flats. There are always some half-naked boys, which they sometimes do not know who they are.

Some guys, can not accept the attitude that without the commitment of Victoria. "His name is Stewart always watching out to see if I'm out with other people," Victoria said with a laugh.

"That's a joke. If we heard a noise outside we would say: That's crazy Stewart was spying with binoculars. "

In the last year's, her attitude to be added. She went to Swinger club where the participants can exchange partner. She even related a threesome at the club in London. She also remained in his custom, went to the club, take a man for sex last night, the morning she drove the man away.

Behavior of these reckless apparently smelled by family. Victoria also questioned the father. And since then Victoria with family breakup. She knows that others will judge him, but she ignored it. She dismissed the notion that her behavior was dangerous to himself. He says always wear protection from sexually transmitted diseases and never leave an empty flat with without a stranger.

"Sex is a very normal thing for people, some people go to dinner, sports, I have sex," she said, adding that her behavior was not hurt anyone.

However, Victoria said that in the last three months she had cut the habit. She began to go the gym to reduce sexual desire. "I was involved a date with a man. There's something else about him. He was perfect for me in bed. I do not know what will happen to him, but it made me realize that I also wanted marriage and children at a time.

And after nine years as a sexual predator, Victoria began to do an evaluation of her temperament. "I think, because when I was a child too tight," she said. I do not want to live like this continue, but I do not regret the past. I've enjoyed the fun. For now I am out with one person. We'll see what happens. "I just want to find someone who is passionate sex with me so I'm satisfied," added Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment