Monday, October 26, 2009

This is He Man With Biggest Penis in the World

According to some women, masculinity is not measured by posture or his beauty. But measured by how 'durable' he can satisfy them. But there is also a measure of male virility of his penis size. Larger and longer his penis, then surely he is more manly. But do you know who the owner of the title of the man with the biggest penis in the world?

Title belongs Cardeli Jonah Falcon (born July 29, 1970), He has a long penis with a 24.13 cm at normal conditions, and 34.29 cm in erect state. While the normal size of the male penis average 15-20 cm. This is what made him the man with the biggest penis in the world.

Jonah is not a new one, he's a Hollywood actor and talk-show host on the TV show, starred in several TV comedy and also some Hollywood films. "Having the world's largest penis is not something to be grateful" said Jonah. Instead, it brought me to the loneliness and solitude. Because no woman who wants the man to the penis is too big of a normal size. He now lives with his mother and was 12 years do not have a girlfriend.

"When I met with each person, they do not always see my eyes when speaking, but they see my shorts" added Jonas was quoted as Entertainment Blog from News Softpedia. "Whether they admire, or they wonder and feel strange with a huge bulge when I wear any underwear," he added. No wonder indeed, with that big penis is very difficult when wearing pants. "This is a serious problem that I experienced since I was a kid "said the man with the biggest penis in the world.

"Now I'm just looking for a woman who would accept me as it is, not those who consider me a maniac sex with a penis the size of this". Jonah's story. 12 years without a women was a problem.

Well, we just pray hope he gets soul mate and hopefully he does not regret his penis big and long, think of it as a masterpiece from his.

No comments:

Post a Comment