Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miss Zambia 2009, Andella Chileshe Matthews







The Miss Universe 2009 Contestants. Held on the paradise island Bahamas.

Andella Chileshe to represent Zambia at Miss Universe.

21-year-old Andella Chileshe (left) will represent Zambia at the prestigious Miss Universe 2009 to be held in the Bahamas in August.
Chileshe scooped the six-week preliminary competition which ended on May 31 and involved online polls and a panel of judges for Zambians both home and in the Diaspora.

Chileshe, a model and sports fitness student from Ndola, beat several other models to earn the title. She expressed her gratitude to those who voted for her.

"I firstly want to thank all of you for having the faith in me and supporting me in this journey. Each of your votes really did make a difference and through our persistance you have all helped me reach that position I have been working towards," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment