Monday, May 9, 2011

Aerosmith star 'wears daughter Liv's clothes'

Filed under:

Liv Tyler Steve TylerWireImage

We've all heard the one about the tragic mum who insists on trying to squeeze into her daughters' clothes, but what if your dad was the one raiding your wardrobe?!

This is apparently the reality for actress Liv Tyler, who says her rock star dad Steven regularly pinches her outfits.

Dude looks like a lady, indeed.
Liv told New York magazine: "My dad wears girls' clothes - it's so funny. And sometimes I see him and I'm like, 'Nice shirt!', because it's from my closet."

Steve is currently a judge on American Idol, something she says makes her "really proud" of him.

"I speak his language," explained Liv. "I understand what he's talking about. I feel really proud of him. I think he's a really amazing, magical man and all those funny things that he says that people find so strange, my whole life I've been hearing them and they make me laugh."

What do you think of Liv's comments? Let us know below!

Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook

Check out the pics the celebs would rather you didn't see...

%VIRTUAL-Gallery-121518%

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/05/07/steven-tyler-liv-tyler-clothes/

Rap Music Celebrity Gossip Pop Music Movie News

No comments:

Post a Comment