Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'I'm Going To Fall In Love!' Selena Gomez Admits She Is Head Over Heels For Bieber

Disney starlet Selena Gomez admits to being in love with teen singer Justin Bieber and says that she’s tired of hiding their relationship! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had some great dates during his Asian tour, whether they were eating exotic cuisine or they were spending hot nights in suites together.

But now Selena Gomez is opening up about her blossoming romance with pop star Justin Bieber and even admitting that she could be in love.

In an interview with Seventeen.com, Selena Gomez opens up about her relationship with Justin Bieber and why she'll always love Demi Lovato.

"I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love," she says in reference to Bieber, 17. "I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm OK with that."
 
Gomez added, “I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love.” 


Daily Mail reports that the couple made their first official public appearance together at this years' Oscars, one of Hollywood's biggest annual events, and even co-ordinated their outfits in a very public show of unity.

When asked if she ever felt she had been in love before the Wizards Of Waverly Place star responded: 'I don’t know. I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.' (Daily Mail)

Chief News Correspondent for E! News Ken Baker says that sources close to the pair deny rumors of engagement or promise rings in the future, he does say they are deeply in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment