Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gorgeous Tara Alisha sexy pic actress from South Side

Gorgeous Tara Alisha sexy pic actress from South Side
This is probably the first time in film history that a mother-daughter duo will be making their debut together. Not in the same film though. Former model and life coach-cum-therapist, Nandinii Sen is excited.

There is reason for double celebration in this close-knit family. Nandinii’s gorgeous daughter, Tara Alisha, is all set to make her Tollywood debut. “I have signed a film opposite Naga Chaitanya and it is called '100 per cent Love'.

Tara is a Bengaluru girl who studied at Canadian International School, before heading to Chapman University in California to major in production design. But clearly life had other plans. “As part of my degree, I did courses in acting and writing. I dropped out of college two years later and returned to India. That’s when I discovered my true calling. I wanted to be an actor. I signed up with Kwan, a Mumbai-based company that recommended me for the role in the Telugu movie. I met the director Sukumar Sir in Hyderabad and he signed me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment