Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jessica Alba & Honor Marie: Traveling Twosome

Returning home after enjoying a lux vacation down south, Jessica Alba and daughter Honor Marie arrived on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday night (May 14).

Back from a sunny Cabo San Lucas getaway, the expecting actress was fresh-faced as she made her way through the airport in a pink scarf, gray t-shirt, and baggy beige pants.

Prior to her out of town excursion, the momma-to-be opened up about pregnancy the second time around, telling Us Weekly, "It's just simply not as daunting of a process. Before everything was happening for the first time and it's like, 'What's going on?' and 'What does this mean?'"

Miss Alba continued, "I would look everything up online, I had all my books; I diagnosed myself with everything that can go wrong. Of course nothing went wrong, thank God! I guess I'm sort of more at ease with it all."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-traveling-momma-505950

Celebrity Gossip Dancing On Ice X Factor Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment