Saturday, May 21, 2011

Justin Bieber Launching Perfume Women Called “Someday”

Now all the Beliebers out there can smell exactly how Justin Bieber wants them to smell. After the success of his “One Less Lonely Girl” nail polish line and “My World” unisex fragrance, Justin Bieber is now launching a women’s perfume. "Never Say Never" star teamed up with Wal-Mart to launch a nail polish line that flew off shelves last winter.

"BABY" told Women’s Wear Daily (via New York Magazine), “Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”

Justin is donating every dime of the proceeds from the sale of the $35 scent to charity. He will donate all the proceeds to Pencils of Promise and the Make a Wish Foundation. Jessica Hanson, director of fragrances at Sephora said, “We’ve never had a male celebrity sell a women’s fragrance: however, Justin certainly speaks to our younger fragrance clients.”

“Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy!” Justin tells WWD. “I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.”

The bottle has removable charms hanging at the neck and a heart-shaped flower on top, designed by Lance McGregor. Honorie Blanc of Firmenich formulated it as a “fruity gourmand” formula, perfect for his adoring teenage girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment