Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian's Family Outing with Scott & Mason

Looking for some retail therapy, Kourtney Kardashian was spotted at the Calabasas Commons yesterday afternoon (May 16).

Joined by her boyfriend Scott Disick and their son Mason, the ?Keeping Up with the Kardashians? babe grabbed some lunch and shopped til their hearts were content.

Kourtney recently told press, "I'm really excited to be on the cover of SHAPE and offer some advice, particularly to new mothers. I'm proof that even after having a baby, you can look better and sexier than ever!"

She continued, "Women always ask me how to get back in shape after having a baby. I always say, ?Know when's the right time for your workout and commit to doing it.' For me, I have to get up at 7 a.m. every day, before everyone else, leave Mason in bed with Scott, and go for a run. Thirty minutes of cardio is right outside my door."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kourtney-kardashian/kourtney-kardashians-family-outing-scott-mason-506501

Beyonce Winona Ryder Keanu Reeves Brad Pitt

No comments:

Post a Comment