Monday, May 16, 2011

Lady Gaga - Luc Carl Break-up, Confirmed!


Bad Romance,” indeed.

Lady Gaga, 25, has ended her on-and-off relationship with Luc Carl, the singer announced Thursday on England's The Graham Norton Show.

“I don’t have a boyfriend and haven’t been on any dates recently,” the pop star who was clad in a wedding gown – said. “I’m miserably pathetic in my wedding dress.”

“I haven’t been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men,” she added. “I guess they would get freaked out by this wedding dress.”

The couple split several years ago before rekindling their romance in July 2010. Despite their breakup, the “Judas” singer credits Carl, a musician and bartender, for helping her become “successful” in the music industry.

I’ve really never loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him,” she told Rolling Stone last year. “That relationship really shaped me. I sort of resolved that if you can't have the guy of your dreams, there are other ways to give love.

Hours after announcing her breakup to the world, Gaga performed a private concert, Belvedere Presents Born This Way, at Annabel’s in London; she played five songs from her new album while celebrities including Kate Moss, Florence Welch, will.i.am and Geri Halliwell cheered her on.

- Source

No comments:

Post a Comment