Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mo Twister :"I Did Not Break-Up with Rhian via Twitter"




Mo Twister clarified today that he did not break up with Rhian Ramos on Twitter. 
"For those asking and writing, i DID NOT breakup w/ Rhian via Twitter," he further added, "This is absolutely the LAST THING i would have ever wanted us to encounter. "

"Many of you don't know me personally or you may have an idea of what i may be like from what you hear, but this is a tragedy to me and one of the darkest moments of my life" 

Mo even revealed that Rhian has a special place in his heart. He tweeted,  "I love Rhian dearly, much more than any of you will ever be aware of." 

"She (Rhian) was the closest person to me and losing that is the WORST thing that can happen to anybody...We are going through something that I am very sadden about, devastated. I would give anything to have my friend back."
From his recent tweets, it seems Mo Twister is soo heartbroken, he's heading towards the "emo" direction. Well, we have to understand, he's only human that gets hurt -  who loves... a "friend."



No comments:

Post a Comment