Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Only Way Is Slimmer for Gemma Collins as she shows off weight loss after returning from boot camp

By Daily Mail Reporter


Slimming down: The Only Way Is Essex star Gemma Collins looked slimmer on Friday (left) compared to her original 17 stone weight earlier this year (right)


After three weeks in boot camp, The Only Way Is Essex star Gemma Collins is feeling and looking better than she has done in ages.

So as she returned to Essex following weeks of tough workout regimes in deepest Norfolk, the bubbly car dealer was in the mood to celebrate.

The 30-year-old showed off the initial results of her long-term plan to lose weight in a little black dress as she enjoyed a night out with a friend.


While the rest of her co-stars have been flaunting their bikini bodies in Marbella, aka 'Marbs', all week, Collins has been pushing her body to the limit at camp.

After her final weighing on Friday, Collins headed back to Essex to celebrate the results with a friend.

Although she has some way to go before she reaches her target size 12 dress size, she is looking noticeably thinner already.

She Tweeted on Friday: 'Wow weeee just got weighed today ... I feel good ...I knew that I would now so good so good .... Singing to myself.'

Woman with a plan: Collins hopes to lose six stone and to regain her previous size 12 figure


During her time at No.1 Boot Camp, Collins participated in a host of workout activities and ate meals cooked by a nutritionist. Staff say participants can typically lose between 5-14 pounds during a week long camp.

Earlier this month, the 5ft 9in reality star spoke about how she piled on the pounds over the last five years following a heartbreaking miscarriage and subsequent break-up from her long-term boyfriend.

Before boot camp, she wore size 20 (US size 16) and weighed 17 and a half stone, and wants to lose six stone and become a size 12 (US size 8).

Earlier this month, she was pictured doing kick-boxing with a trainer from the No.1 Boot Camp wearing a sports bra and shorts.

On the road: Collins pulls up for dinner in her baby pink Nissan Figaro convertible


Reflecting on her weight gain, she told New! magazine recently: 'I can’t say I only ate salad because, clearly, I do overindulge.

'But I’m not a sumo wrestler, I’m a human being. I want the old Gemma back.

'I say I am still proud of my curves, but I want to be healthy. I know I'm obese and it's not doing me any good.

'I'm never going to be tiny, I would look ill, but I need to lose a few stone.'

Change of lifestyle: A size 20 Collins doing an alfresco workout with a No.1 Boot Camp trainer in late April


Collins is just the latest in a list of TOWIE stars to enroll in the boot camp.

Over the past few months, Mark Wright, Lucy Mecklenburgh, Lydia Bright and Ellie Redman have all hit the camp to tone up ahead of their annual pilgrimage to Marbella.

Other celebrities to try No.1 Boot Camp include Kerry Katona, Chantelle Houghton, Jennifer Ellison, Sophie Anderton, Natasha Hamilton and Darren Day.


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment