Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sam Milby Says He's Open To Doing A 'Gay Scene' With John Pratts



































Manila, Philippines.
If ever Sam Milby will do a gay 'plow' scene in bed role, the hunky-actor said he would want Piolo Pascual John Pratts to be his F-buddy partner co-star.
The juicy revelation was made during Sam's press conference for the re-run of his Indie film, Third World Happy.
“It really depends on the script. I think, kapag acting piece (why not),” Sam told the reporters who where asking if he's open for bromance in movies.

A little trivia for you gays guys, Mr. Milby also added that he hasn't seen Ang Lee's Brokeback Mountain  yet and he's not open to the idea of hardcore fag-lovemaking.
“I never watched the movie and it was very [much] talked about. I heard medyo torrid ang kissing scenes nila (Heath Ledger & Jake Gylenhall). I don’t know if I can go to that extent. But I guess it depends on the script and the role, if it's an acting piece”

Well then, who's that lucky guy that would make Sam turn gay (for a movie)?
“I think if I'm going to do a role like that, it will be more fun if you're with people you're comfortable with, like Praty, si John Prats.”

Note: Quoted statements by Sam Milby taken from an ABS-CBN News Article

No comments:

Post a Comment