Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We've nothing to hide: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss at press conference

By Daily Mail Reporter


Who's hiding now? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kiss during a recent press conference in Indonesia


They started their romance with secret dates on the back of tour buses, making every effort to hide their relationship.

But the days of sneaking around are long gone for Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, who are now officially dating.

And the young pop stars couldn't have found a more public place to express their love than at a press conference, in front of the media.


Justin, 17, and Selena embraced in Indonesia, where he was performing in concert.

The two have been quietly dating for months, before making their first red carpet appearance together at the Oscars.

But they have not been seen openly kissing until now.

Selena recently revealed that they had made a decision to go public with their romance.

'I don’t like hiding,' she told Seventeen magazine.

'I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love.

'I’m going to hang out with people, and I’m going to explore myself, and I’m okay with that.'

No more sneaking around: The young pop stars couldn't have found a more public place to express their love than at a press conference


When asked if she ever felt she had been in love before the Wizards Of Waverly Place star responded: 'I don’t know. I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love.

'I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love.'

But while they are clearly smitten with one another, the young stars are both equally committed to the careers.

Bieber is currently in the middle of the Asian leg of his world tour, while Selena is touring this summer with her group the Scene, and wrapping up the final season of her Disney show.




source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment