Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heartburn Remedies

Heartburn Remedies

Name: lisa danson
Country_of_Remedy: UK
Ingredients: Sherbert. any sherbert dip will do. Ive tried everything over the counter medication and nuthing works, maybe gives relief for a couple of hours but thats it. ONLY SHERBERT ITS Excellent TRY IT!

Name: Christine
email: importgirlb18@aol.com
Country_of_Remedy: usa
Ingredients: gum and water
Instructions: chew a stick of gum till it has no more flavor. Then chug alot of water. Sounds funny but it surprisingly worked for me.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:45 PM
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: Unsalted, dry roasted almonds
Instructions: I usually stick with ACV and/or baking soda, but I\'m at work and don\'t have any of that here. After reading a up on a few natural remedies, I tried a handful of roasted, unsalted almonds. This seems to have done the trick.

Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:02 AM
Name: Peggie
email: peggie@cheapcheez.com
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar + Water
Instructions: Heartburn:

Mix 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz water and drink. Take this any time you are suffering from heartburn.

It\'s bitter but you\'ll get used to it. It was the only thing that relieved the horrible heartburn I suffered when I was pregnant. It will save you money, AND it was safe for my baby!

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:46 PM
Name: Tammie
email: Bikergoddess@yahoo.com

Country_of_Remedy: Uk
Ingredients: Gum
Instructions: Wow thank you very much! Im in the early stages of pregnancy and i have suffered heartburn badly from the start. I never thought chewing gum would help but after chewing some (which im chewing as i am writing) its gone. Thank you for this, your a life saver.

Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:16 AM
Name: Precious L.
Country_of_Remedy: United States
Ingredients: Gum!
Instructions: take a piece of gum and chew it within 5seconds your heartburn will be gone!! I am 8months pregnant with my first child and I have been suffering from heartburn for about a month and a half. I couldn\'t get to sleep tonight so I tryed chewing gum and it worked. I wouldn\'t have believed it until now since I tried it. Well, im going to go to sleep now. I just was so amazed that I had to tell somebody it worked.

Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:31 PM
email: olclhs40@yahoo.com
Country_of_Remedy: United States of America
Ingredients: I have tried many things, but the vingar is one of the best things I can recommed. Take a teaspoon and let it work. If it does not, feel free to repeat.

Sat, 24 May 2008 11:06:36 -0400
I have found that heartburn and indigestion are cured within minutes of eating a slice or two of a Braeburn apple. It works everytime.

Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:31
Name: Cheryl
email: Cheryl201@aol.com
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: Aciphilus capsules, inexpensive, buy them at a health food store, refrigerated variety is most effective. Cost is about $15 per month. Acidophilus is food, not a drug. It is the naturally occurring culture in yogurt. Instructions: Every day, take a few acidophilus capsules with water, that\'s it! My 80-something mother suffered from gastric reflux all her life. The acidophilus cured her within 30 days, that was 4-5 years ago, no recurrence. Antacids only make your problem worse, the idea is to sell more antacids, huge multimillion dollar business. Acid reflux is caused by a LACK of stomach acid (not excess stomach acid). When we eat food, if we have a lack of stomach acid, then our food is not properly digested, backs up in our GI track, causes pain, belching, etc. Add acidophilus capsules to your system, cures your problem altogether. No side effects because acidophilus is food culture, it is not a drug. It is the same as eating many servings of yogurt.

Thu, 01 May 2008 16:45
Name: K. Cowe
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: celery
Instructions: after reading it on your page I tried it and it really works, all it takes is one stick..

Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:45
Name: lila bendkowska
Country_of_Remedy: England
Ingredients: Cabbage, mashed potato with LIGHT olive oil
Instructions: Cut some slices off a cabbage, cook about 7 minutes (till
chewable) in as much water as you want to drink, mix in some mashed
potato with a little LIGHT olive oil.Pour into a soup dish, eat with
spoon, tastes delicious!You can also nibble on raw cabbage leaves (in an
emergency!) Vitamin K (?) heals ulceration.

Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:01:11 -0700
Name: Ms B
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: L-lysine Tablets, Blistex Ointment, water
Instructions: I have suffered with cold sores since I was 10 years old and through trial and error found a CURE for preventing them in the first place. I havent had a break out in over 7 years. You will need: L-lysine tablets which are found in the viatmin Aisle (where you buy vitamin C and E). Try to get 1,000mg each tablets. Also, Blistex medicated ointment in the tube (it is WHITE in color inside the tube) and is sold in a small box near the chapstick at the store. Don\'t buy the little pots of medicated petroleum based Blistex.

When you FIRST start feeling the \"tingle\" of a cold sore coming on, RUSH and take 5,000 mg of L-lysine tablets (within 10 minutes of feeling the first symptoms), immediately apply a thick slathering of the Blistex cream and rub it in deeply - keep applying it every 5-10 minutes for the next 3-4 hrs. Immediately drink 1/2 a gallon of water.

I promise you, within 30 minutes you will feel the tingle go away and will feel the first signs of the L-lysine working to take away the tingle.

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:45:09 -0700
Country_of_Remedy: USA
Ingredients: Hot water
Instructions: I wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn, I run hot water out of fauset and drink 2 or 3 gulps, sit straight up for a minute or two and go back to bed and sleep. I found this out myself and for me it never fails. Burnt toast with nothing on it also works.

30-Jan-08 at 08:44 PM:
NAME_OF_REMEDY: Heart Burn
INGREDIENTS: Apple Cider Vinegar & a apple
INSTRUCTIONS: I felt like I was being stabbed by a knife through my back and ribs from my heart burn. I took tums, baking soda water,& pepcid but the relief came from a tbl. spoon of vinegar and eating one small apple.

10-Jan-08 at 03:42AM:
NAME: Cary D. Cochran
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: Mustard
INSTRUCTIONS: One teaspoon of yellow mustard with about 1/2 glass ofwater stops heartburn instantly for me.One warning about baking soda: I was using baking soda for years. I was using it almost every day. I started having symptoms of sugar diabetes. The doctor put me on medication for sugar diabetes. My blood sugar levels were over 300.

I started wondering if the baking soda was making me sick. I was even brushing my teeth with baking soda. I did some internet research and found an incident where baking soda had caused a condition called hypo-calcimea (I�m not sure how to spell it). This is a dangerous level of alkalinity (high pH). One of the symptoms of hypo-calcimea is pancreatitus (inflamed pancreas). One of the symptoms of pancreatitus is sugar diabetes. As you can see, this is a chain reaction. I was very ill for 4 months. I quit using baking soda entirely and all symptoms went away in one month and now the doctor tells me that I do not have sugar diabetes.

Note: The doctor put me on Avanda for sugar diabetes. Over night my eyesight went from 20-20 to 100-200. It took a month for my eyesight to return after I quit taking Avanda.

Monitor your body after you take any medication. Sometimes the remedy is worse that the problem you are trying to treat.

08-Dec-07 at 05:38PM:
NAME: Lauren

INGREDIENTS: 1 tablespoon of vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS: Oh my gosh, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was about to die from acheeseburger pizza heartburn, when I discovered this website and tooksome vinegar. I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!Thanks again!

06-Dec-07 at 09:04PM:
NAME: Cheryl E. Kettler
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: usa

INGREDIENTS: vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS: I thought I was dying, but decided the caffeine inExcedrin Migraine caused my heartburn. Desperate, I came to this website andthen headed straight for the vinegar. Had several types in thepantry, but went for the apple cider vinegar. That was less than a minuteago, and I already have some relief. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

18-Nov-07 at 12:14PM:
NAME: liz
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: Life savors (preferd chewy)Red works best for me
INSTRUCTIONS: When you get heart burn get a life savor and suck on it. the juicey frutie tast will get a lot of siliva in your mouth. swallow.your heart burn should go away if it dose not repeat. it worked for me. good luck!

11-Nov-07 at 07:02PM:
NAME: Tony
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: Canada

INGREDIENTS: Gala apple
INSTRUCTIONS: I find the best remedy for heartburn is to eat a half toa whole Gala apple once you start to feel the heartburn. Takes about 5minutes to neutralize the acid. The end result will be no heart burnwith some belching.



02-Nov-07 at 03:06PM:
NAME: Chelsea
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: Celery
INSTRUCTIONS: My doctor told me to try celery, she swears by it forheartburn relief. I thought is sounded silly, but she said it is highly alkaline, which counteracts the acid. It works great! And almost immediately. Now I
havea constant supply of celery in my fridge.

26-Oct-07 at 08:27PM:

SUBJECT: Home Remedy
NAME: Konrad
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: United Kingdom

INGREDIENTS: A spoonful of vinegar seems to have done the job (afterreading through your heartburn remedy section). I think I'll go back to bed now (5 minutes later!). Thanks!

20-Oct-07 at 04:28PM:
NAME: Catherine Delamater
EMAIL: risenbutterflycd@aol.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: United States

INGREDIENTS: 8 oz glass of whole milk
INSTRUCTIONS: Drink an eight oz glass of really cold milk. I have tried the viniger, mustard and stuff like that. It made me want to throw up and made my heartburn worse. I have been taking that little purple pill for my heartburn, but sometimes i forget to take it. Then that nasty heartburn comes back worse than ever. I have tried anticides and nothing works, just plain ice cold milk works for me.

14-Oct-07 at 04:20PM:
NAME: Craig Farnham
EMAIL: santabarby@yahoo.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: 1. Slipery Elm Bark Powder/ Marshmallow Root Powder in
water.
2. Sour cream (& bananas)
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Open 6 capsules of Sippery Elm Bark powder(1Tablespoon) & about 4 capsules of Marshmallow Root in a cup of water. Stir itin very well and let sit for a few minutes. It will thicken. Sip itdown and feel the relief. Do not drink any other liquids as it needs to coat the esophagus in order to work.
2. Take a tablespon of sour cream at the onset of symptoms. Contineuntil the symptoms stop. For better results, mash a very ripe banana and mix it into the sour cream.

11-Oct-07 at 07:24PM:
NAME: Christina
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: Apple (Mine just happened to be a hard green one)
INSTRUCTIONS: I ate the apple quickly as I was ready all the remedys Ireally thought I was going to have to go the vinegar route and low and
behold, the apple worked.I burped once and I'm still fine. Thank you, thank you! Now I can goback to bed and sleep in peace.

29-Aug-07 at 01:18 AM:
NAME: Jessie
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INGREDIENTS: pretzels and water
INSTRUCTIONS: One night, I had incredibly bad heartburn. After taking 4 Mylanta tablets and feeling no relief after over 30 mins, I decided to look up some remedies online. I tried gum, a glass of milk, and even water with baking soda. However, when I tried eating a lot of pretzels accompanied with water, it actually worked. I would suggest this for anyone who had similar problems to me.

13-Aug-06 at 04:15
PM:

SUBJECT: Home Remedy
NAME: Becky
EMAIL: freetoroam_23@yahoo.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA
NAME_OF_REMEDY: heartburn
INGREDIENTS: Buttermilk
INSTRUCTIONS: They say that milk does work for heartburn but here's one better...BUTTERMILK!

05-Aug-06 at 05:40 AM:
NAME: Marty S.
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: USA

INSTRUCTIONS: Just eat 5 or 6 raw ALOMONDS no salt nothing with in 5 min. or so it will be gone . I use to eat rolaids like they was goin out of style not any more . Also since I eat the almonds I dont get heart burn as much as I use to . Almonds is mother natures cure for heart burn . I get them for about $ 2.75 for 2 lbs I keep mine in a plastic bowl
with a lid on it . They really work honestly .

0-Jul-06 at 10:12
AM:
SUBJECT: Home Remedy
NAME: maya
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: usa
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Vera Juice
INSTRUCTIONS: Drink couple of ounces of Aloe Vera Juice. Get from any health food stores. Heartburn goes away fast and try this every time you have it or before you eat. Very good for you in many other ways.

02-Jul-06 at 12:33 AM:
NAME: Craig Nowakowski
EMAIL: craig@3dagent.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: US

INGREDIENTS: Distilled White Vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS: I thought the only way to cure my heartburn was this pink pill that boasts (1 pill 24 hours releif) and it works. I hate to admit now that I've taken this pharm. remedy for almost a year.Ran out 2 days ago, and as predicted, the 'fire' was beginning. One tablespoon of Distilled White Vinegar, and hearburn gone, as soon as it hit my belly.





09-Jun-06 at 01:24 AM:
SUBJECT: Home Remedy
NAME: Therese'
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: South Africa

INGREDIENTS: RAW Carrots, Potatoes and Apple
INSTRUCTIONS: You can grate or eat whole, a carrot or a Potatoe or a apple. THESE ARE ALL ACID NEUTRALISERS.I have eaten a whole medium sized carrot for heartburn on its own and it has taken my heartburn away.You could mix the three, but one of either should work.Really does work.

18-May-06 at 07:30 AM:

NAME: candi kay
EMAIL: candisweetnsinful21@yahoo.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: usa

INGREDIENTS: peppermint candies or peppermint oil
INSTRUCTIONS: for heart burn eat two peppermint candies or use one drop of peppermint oil on tongue. heart burn will subside in 5 mins

01-May-06 at 06:04 PM:

NAME: Angel
EMAIL: princess_doodie_head@yahoo.com
COUNTRY_OF_REMEDY: usa

INGREDIENTS: club soda
INSTRUCTIONS: club soda has baking soda, which of course remedies this problem. however, it tastes better than mixing baking soda and water at home and works just as well.

Date/Time: 2006-03-25 19:32:31 PST
Anne K.--
email address = anne kugler@hotmail.com
Country of Remedy = USA

Ingredients = Gum
Instructions = Oh my gosh! After taking 3 extra strength Tums and not having any relief of my horrible heartburn, I got desperate and looked at this site. I tried the gum because it seemed the least offensive. Within 2 MINUTES my heartburn started to GO AWAY! I chewed my son's Juicy Fruit. I can't believe it, but it works!

Thanks to everyone about the vinegar relief for the heartburn. It burned going down but after that I felt great. I'm writing this email not even 5 min. after I took it. If you like vinegar and have heartburn it is a benefit on both sides :).

Date: Thursday, January 19, 2006
Time: 11:24 AM EST
Sara
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: HONEY, Apple cider vinegar
Instructions: Take a tsp of honey any time you feel acid, whether its from heartburn or reflux. If this doesn't work, have a couple of tsps of ACV every two to three
days should be enough to help your natural stomach acids get the job of digestion done! I had a chronic case of heartburn for about a week, then I took it easy for a couple of days, eating soft, mild foods, and tried this remedy and I got rid of it, after antacidmedications had not worked. Good luck!

It is about 10:00 at night and it is pouring outside. I was suffering from a really miserable heartburn all evening and have NOTHING in the house to take for it. So I went to the internet and looked up "heartburn remedies." That's how I found your site.

The only things I happen to have here that are mentioned in the heartburn remedies section are various vinegars (everything except apple cider vinegar) and yellow mustard. Sceptical, I took a teaspoon of Japanese rice vinegar. It really burned on the way down. My heartburn was INSTANTLY relieved. That was about 10 minutes ago. I'm amazed.

Thanks.

Harriet Beck

Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2005
Time: 1:56 PM EST
kylee
Country of Remedy: Canada

Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of Baking Soda
1 cup of water
Instructions: I know this sounds gross but it works, so what you do is put a tablespoon of baking soda into
a cup of water and mix it good then drink it down and instant success no more more heartburn for a couple days, but be warned this remedy causes burping. I use this remedy so it works goodi hope you get the same reaction.

Date: Monday, October 10, 2005
Time: 5:12 AM EST
vijay phatak
email address: vijayanjali phatak@hotmail.com
Country of Remedy: india

Ingredients: raisins
Instructions: keep 10-15 raisins in yoour mouth.do not chew.let them be there .swallow the saliva secreted. burning sensation will stop in about 5 minutes

Date: Saturday, August 27, 2005
Time: 9:38 AM EST
Dave
email address: dpluta@comcast.net
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Beware of using Baking Soda.
Instructions: It raises my blood pressure (diastolic) 30 points. That's when I follow the directons on the back of the box--1/2 tsp to 4oz water.

Date: Friday, August 26, 2005
Time: 9:58 PM EST
Dave Fore
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Broccoli
Instructions: Eat LOTS of raw broccoli to kill heartburn. The fiber in the broccoli will bind to the acids and provide excellent relief.Also, baking soda water works but is almost as bad as the ailment itself.In a pinch, drink a Sprite or 7-UP and chew some gum.

Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Time: 4:46 PM EST
Jen Murphy
Country of Remedy: Canada

Ingredients: Baking Soda & Warm Water
Instructions: Pour 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass. Run water until it is slightly warmer than room temperature. Put in enough water to dissolve baking soda and continue adding water until it is a clear liquid. the warmer the water the better it works but keep in mind you must drink it right away so it shouldn't be too hot. It always gives me instant relief and lasts for days. For a teeth whitening tip brush your teeth afterwards the baking soda residue on your teeth will help whiten them. Cheers!

Date: Sunday, May 22, 2005
Time: 3:37 AM EST
mary
Country of Remedy: usa
Name of Remedy: heartburn
Ingredients: gum
Instructions: chew gum..i have bad heartburn and acid reflux....so bad that sometimes when i go to bed that not only do i have heartburn..but i can be sleeping and feel myself near choke by throwing up..i get up and chew a piece of gum..doesnt matter what kind..i have found that even bubble gum helps me..when i was pregnant is the first time i experienced heartburn and it has just worsened over the years..and i have always chewed gum afterwards..i can take antacids..by rolaids, tums, the purple pill..prilosec..etc..to no avail for days..but chewing gum.it helps within minutes..even if you cant chew gum..suck on it.swish it around in your mouth..anything works for me! good luck!

Date: Sunday, April 3, 2005
Time: 6:32 PM EST
Chris Pitcher
Country of Remedy: Canada

Ingredients: A stick of celery will take care of heartburn.

Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Time: 5:02 AM EST
Karen
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Baking Soda/Ice Breakers Hot Cinnamon
Instructions: I have just been awakened from a great sleep to find that I am in the midst of an acid reflux burning event. After grabbing some baking soda, which helped a bit, I instinctively thought to get a piece of Ice Breaker's gum and now I am just fine. I was completely shocked to find this same gum listed by another respondent. It works!!!

Date: Saturday, January 8, 2005
Time: 5:39 PM EST
TAMMY SLYTER
email address: TLRPOOHBEAR@AOL.COM
Country of Remedy: UNITED STATES
Name of Remedy: HEARTBURN
Ingredients: VINEGAR
Instructions: TAKE 1 TABLESPOON OF VINEGAR.HEARTBURN IS ALL GONE. I HAVE ACID REFLUX, BEST THING I EVER USED.NO HEARTBURN SHOOTING UP MY THROAT AFTER I TAKE THE TABLESPOON OF VINEGAR. HOPE IT WORKS JUST AS WELL FOR YOU!! GOD BLESS!!

Date: Monday, November 29, 2004
Time: 9:09 AM EST
Email address: Jeff Gillin
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Apple Cider Vinegar
Instructions: I know it sounds wrong, but Vinegar can actually help heartburn, as heartburn is sometimes caused by a LACK of stomach acid.Here's a quote taken from another website:" Often, especially as we age, we have to deal with indigestion or heartburn. Sometimes the treatment is worse the the symptom: Antacids are not always the best remedy. Our stomachs produce less acid over time - and that causes the same symptoms as too much acid. When we medicate with a substance that allows our stomachs to produce even less acid, we're just making the situation worse.Vinegar to the rescue! The acidin vinegar will help digest your food, and over a period of time, alleviate heartburn if yours is caused by a
lack of stomach acid."I tried it out and it seemed to work in about 10 min.

Date: Saturday, November 20, 2004
Time: 1:14 PM EST
Email address: Sara
email address: sarahmariemtz@aol.com
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of Vinigar
Instructions: If you have any stomach discomfort or heartburn take the tablespoon of vinigar, with in minutes the heartburn should be gone.

Date: Thursday, November 18, 2004
Time: 8:29 PM EST
glenn michaels
email address: gsmichaels@yahoo.com
Country of Remedy: USA
Name of Remedy: acid reflux
Ingredients: DGL tablets (licorice)
Instructions: I simply take two tablets 20 minutes before meals. In three days, my symptoms were gone. Please note, acid reflux for me has included the standard symptoms, plus significant pain in the shoulders, flue-like symptoms and general enervation. I have seen four MDs over the last 18 months, and been tested from one end to the other for you name
it, to no avail. I was taking Protonix--and it didn't help. I changed my diet--no more lactose, no more caffeine, no more red meat, no more alcohol, no white flour products. None of it made any difference. But the DGL tablets did. Thank God for licorice!

Date: Saturday, November 13, 2004
Time: 4:47 PM EST
Shivani
email address: shivani jimenez@yahoo.com
Name of Remedy: Heartburn
Ingredients: Salt and Sugar
Instructions: Mix a little bit of salt and sugar on your hand and eat it. It really works.

Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Time: 1:50 PM EST
Helen
email address: heleneleh@verizon.net
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Pretzels
Instructions: I wanted to comment that I am a nurse in a gastroenterology practice/endoscopy center and peppermint is a big, big no-no!! If you have a hiatal hernia, causing increased reflux, peppermint will only make it worse!!! I know it sounds so basic, but pretzels really seem to make my heartburn better (even better than the medications I get from work! They usually make me feel better within 15 minutes or so. Just keep eating them until you feel relief.

Date: Friday, August 13, 2004
Time: 4:46 PM EST
Hope
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Cottage Cheese
Instructions: When I get heartburn and I have no medicine around I will eat 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese real
slowly. The milk in the cottage cheese keeps the acids from coming back up into the
esophagus.I hope this works for most of you.It works for me everytime.


Date: Thursday, August 5, 2004
Time: 3:23 PM EST
Ryan A
email address: wolvi2889@hotmail.com
Country of Remedy: Canada

Ingredients: Milk
Instructions: Ok, The best solution to heartburn is to drink a glass of milk. Milk will always help you. And the advantage to using milk is, It relieves your heartburn while it gives you Calcium and other Nutrients needed by our bodies.

Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Time: 2:43 PM EST
joey
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: saltine crackers
Instructions: eat anywhere from two to six saltines when symptoms begin. drink a little water afterwards and symptoms should go away quickly.

Date: Sunday, April 25, 2004
Time: 8:45 AM EST
Email address: Greg
Subject: Home Remedyemail address: gregory rush@hotmail.com
Country of Remedy: USA
Name of Remedy: Heartburn
Ingredients: Brown Sugar
Instructions: For immediate relief of heartburn, eat one tablespoon of brown sugar. I just tried this and it works great! I used dark brown sugar, so I'm not sure if light brown sugar works just as well. This came from an herbal/natural healing book that belongs to my girlfriend

Date: Friday, April 9, 2004
Time: 11:06 AM EST
Alex
Country of Remedy: Venezuela
Name of Remedy: Heartburn
Ingredients: papaya,
Instructions: Oh my God!, lemon, ginger, vinegar, I wouldnt use it! i had ulcera and all what was citrics or spicy, made it worst! natural papaya or natural papaya juice, it helps!, some natural remedies contains extract of papaya seed.

Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Time: 7:48 AM EST
Judi Rodaman
email address: jrodaman@fetteamerica.com
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Plain water
Instructions: I had been suffering from heartburn for 2 months. I went on the internet and it said to be sure to drink alot of water. I did this while at my desk all day and my heartburn is gone. You must drink about 10 cups of water daily!!!
It worked for me. Also, the person who recommended peppermint (it doesn't work)but definately pineapple which has bromelain in it or you can purchase chewable bromelain from the health food store.

Date: Thursday, February 12, 2004
Time: 9:57 AM EST
Niel Hegge
email address: hegge888@msn.com
Country of Remedy: U.S

Ingredients: A&W Rootbeer
Instructions: Drink it down cold. Rootbeer has natural ingredients that are used in some on counter antacids. Actually A&W rootbeer works better then most on the counter remedies.

Date: Sunday, January 18, 2004
Time: 7:53 PM EST
Brian
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Baking soda, sugar, water, and vinegar
Instructions: Take one half glass of water mix with 4 tsp. vinegar add 2 tsp. sugar. Have baking soda in hand over a sink preferably and add to mixture and stir vigorously and drink immediately. The baking soda will cause the drink to fizz which gives instant relief from heartbur/acid reflux.

Date: Sunday, January 4, 2004
Time: 11:57 PM EST
fantacia
Country of Remedy: south america

Ingredients: coca-cola

Instructions: take a coke at room temperature and drink until you belch

Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Time: 5:57 PM EST
Tony Sammut
apsammut@bigpond.net.au
Country of Remedy: Australia

Ingredients: Ginger
Instructions: Chew raw ginger or take ginger tablets

Date: Thursday, November 13, 2003
Time: 11:26 PM EST
Email address: Greg Kendzior
Subject: Home Remedyemail address: greg kendzior@yahoo.com
Country of Remedy: U.S.A. / RUSSIA

Ingredients: Raw potato
Instructions: My wife, who is a Russian immigrant, recently turned me on to this simple remedy for heartburn and acid reflux, Simply shredd a raw potato with a cheese grater and ingest the produce, It took only 3 tablespoons worth for me after suffering from 2 large bowls of my prize winning Chilie. Perhaps the juice from the potato is alkaline in nature which would nuetralize the acid. I am not certain, but is my assumption. Hey it worked for me

Date: Saturday, November 1, 2003
Time: 10:00 PM EST
Lora Smith
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: Already Prepared Yellow Mustard
Instructions: Take one table spoon of yellow Mustard when Heartburn begins.

Date: Sunday, September 21, 2003
Time: 9:05 PM EST
Email address: Noel Davis
email address: ednnoel@aol.com
Country of Remedy: USA

Ingredients: pinapple and or pinapple juice
Instructions: Saw this recently on another web site and it worked for
me. Open a can of pinapple and drink the juice. It stopped my
indigestion quickly that I had for 3 days.
Go ahead and eat some of the pinapple too. :)
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2003
Time: 4:23 PM EST
becky
becky cepeda@hotmail.com
Country of Remedy: Mexico

Ingredients: nopalitos(cactus)
Instructions: just clean the raw cactus and eat it raw it really works and it is a very common food in mexico and helps lower your sugar levels if you have high glucose

Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2003
Time: 2:26 AM EST
doc
doctorsq1@yahoo.com
Country of Remedy: U.S.A

Ingredients: Ice Breaker Gum
Instructions: This mostly works for acid reflux, but it does help minor heartburn too. Chew one piece of Ice Breaker gum. Instant results

Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2003
Time: 4:12 AM EST
Amilla
panbillionaire@excite.com
Country of Remedy: canada


Instructions: There are three different kinds of remedies:
1. Drink any kind of pop or cold milk.
2. Do not drink any fluid after eating for at least 45 minutes because
the liver bile will not be diluted.
Date: Wednesday, January 22, 2003
Time: 1:06 PM EST
Joe
U.S.A

Ingredients: Bananna


Instructions: If you experiance heartburn, eat one bananna and you will feel the pain go away. Make sure you eat the bananna slowly so it will have time to counter act the acid in your stomach.DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING..

diane
Country of Remedy: usa

Ingredients: pepermints or coughdrops
Instructions: After using heartburn medacines that don't seem to really
work I found that pepermints or coughdrops seem to ease heartburn

Steve C.
USA

Ingredients: Baking soda

Instructions: Start with a teaspoon of baking soda and an half a glass
of water. Mix throughly and drink quickly. If the heartburn doesn't
immediately subside, repeat. always works for m

No comments:

Post a Comment