Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Manny Pacquiao and Tim Lincecum: The 2 best filipino athletes right now.


To me baseball is life. When i was growing up, I played baseball, softball and stickball. I was a crazy kid growing up so they give me a cathing position which i get bruises when on the chest, legs, arms and etc because sometimes you can just cant predect and catch the ball. To lazy to go to the park, we play on the streets. I have broken a few glass windows with a baseball in the neighborhood and i have gotten in trouble with somebodys mother because i told this kid her mom was a whore and she told her mother. So her mom summoned me and i had to make some excuse to get off the case.

Growing up, I love the New York Mets and the Yankees. I idolize Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Don Mattingly and etc. There were a lot of Latino baseball superstar and maybe one filipino baseball superball which is as rare as a fish in a contaminated river but nothing as great as the San Francisco Giants Tim Lincecum. He is the 2008 & 2009 NL Cy Young Tim Lincecum. Thats back to back awards yo know how difficult that is yo all. Now I have a reason to enjoy baseball more. Although he is not purebloodied Filipino. Ill like the guy and draft him in my minds team. Also in his family tree he had somebody from my hometown of Cebu. So Tim Lincecum is my new favorate baseball player. I cant til spring comes in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment